immixTechnology Cybersecurity Imperatives
I attended the immixTechnology Cybersecurity Imperatives for Federal Agencies today. It was a marketing show, as usually, but Bill Nugent from Mitre Corporation was quite entertaining. I also received an autographed copy of his book, No Outward Sign. The conference didn't convey any new ideas or groundbreaking news. The speakers talked about current threats, correlating data, IPS implementation, etc. Dr. WeiXiong Ho from SBC was so hard to understand, I totally missed out on his presentation, as did everyone else in the room. Sorry Doc, but it was bad.
Sourcefire had some really cool pink pens with the plastic outline of a pig at the top. Of course I got it for my wife because I wouldn't be caught with a pink pen!
Out
Sourcefire had some really cool pink pens with the plastic outline of a pig at the top. Of course I got it for my wife because I wouldn't be caught with a pink pen!
Out


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home